Sunday, June 01, 2008

2 FOs

Well, let's see...really, this post is mostly about ripping.

I'm in the middle of the foot of a pair of socks and I realized I have to frog because the twist in the yarn changed and it looks hideous.

I finally picked up my Mystery Stole 3 and realized, after figuring out where I was and putting in another lifeline, that I need to frog back to my last lifeline. So instead of being at the beginning of clue 4 I will be back at the beginning of clue 3.

While looking for my camera I unearthed, again, the sweater I have to take apart so that I can finish putting it back together.

But my dear sweetheart spotted my camera and I have photos. I put them up on Flikr to show him how nifty Ravelry is. After showing him how easy it is to add a photo to a project, I discovered that at the moment there's a bug that's making it impossible to use stash yarns on a project. Even so, he did wander off a bit overwhelmed by the amount of programming that's gone on over there.

If his point of view seems odd, I might add that we'll be at YAPC this year.

But I do have two finished objects to show you. Let's see if I can figure out how to do the Flickr photo thing here.

Fingerless gloves in Schaefer Anne:

fingerless_gloves

Socks in Regia Silk (I only made one sock blocker for photos):

RegiaSilkSocks

A close-up of pattern #76 from my Japanese 300 knitting patterns book:

closeup_RegiaSilkSock

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger SYLVIE said...

From one procrastinator to another, your socks and fingerless gloves look really pretty.

June 02, 2008 7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home