Wednesday, October 17, 2007

That's My Sock!

I am STAR STRUCK!!!!

If you are on Ravelry (or if you're reading this after Ravelry has come out of beta), go to my favorites. (My ID is procrastinatus.) There is a photo of one of these socks in the hands of the Yarn Harlot herself, along with the wonderful pal who knit them for me.

And I've joined the Ravelry group "Knitters for Neil." I'm a wee bit addicted to his stuff.

Oh, and about the well pump. I ended up having the plumber come out anyhow when it looked like the pump wasn't holding a prime (there could've been something stuck in one of the jets, but I was afraid of a leak in the foot valve). The plumber had the ability to do a pressure test for me, which made the whole thing worth it in my book, since he was able to put the pump back together and reassure me that I don't absolutely need to dig up my well just yet.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger jennsquared said...

That is WAY COOL!

Good to hear about the good news about your pump!

October 18, 2007 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home