Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sockapalooza Socks Arrived!

Aren't these lovely?

My pal, Laura, knit Falling Leaves from Knitty in Cherry Tree Hill Supersock in the "Foxy Lady" colorway. I liked them so much, I already wore them!

She also sent me the rest of the yarn from the skein, an extra ball of SOCK YARN, and some extra goodies from her northern California area - chocolate and coffee! I have been very careful not to touch anything since it arrived (other than the socks), but I suspect the chocolate won't make it through another 24 hours...


Ah, someone to feed my addictions. Thank you SO much, Laura!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you liked them! The hardest part of this swap has been the anticipation of what you would think of your socks. I really enjoyed knitting them and I probably will have to make myself a pair, now. Enjoy all your goodies, too!

August 13, 2007 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home