Thursday, January 07, 2010

A couple finished objects for the New Year

I went to the big knitting do this year - Stitches East. It was held in Hartford, CT, so I felt like I really had to do something to support it. So I took one short class and that was it. I had such a good time, I do plan on more in the future. The scarf project I signed up for was the knit one below scarf from this book.



I made it out of two balls of Farmhouse Yarns that I picked up when Carole Martin was running an incredible sale. I think I had a good experience with both the yarn and the pattern. Don't you?

I also needed some mindless knitting. So I made a simple scarf in knit 2 purl 2 out of something called "Smania." I just wanted a little something to go around my chilly neck.



Ah, it's so hard to blog when I'm busy falling into YouTube.

Joe Bonamassa and Eric Clapton at the Royal Albert Hall:



Go ahead, fall in. This is the good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home