Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sticker Shock

A couple of years ago (oh, maybe four, or five, or six, or more...time just flies by these days) I braved a severe case of sticker shock and purchased a pair of storage containers so we could purchase twenty-five pounds of flour at a time and have a place to store it.

I very nearly choked on the price.

A couple of years later, we decided that we needed another one, and when I went to buy it, they had run out. So I bought two of the next smaller size.

And still had a hard time with the price.

But we were very happy with these purchases. And they've been very useful. And whenever we've had less than ten pounds of flour in the house, we've discovered additional uses for the large storage container that wasn't being used.

The large storage container is back in stock, and we need more. So I just steeled myself and purchased two more.

So if you see me wandering around looking like I just helped someone pick my pocket, well, it's just sticker shock.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home