Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This Is Really Difficult

You know, this whole get-up-and-go thing is really hard. This week-end, my sweetheart jokingly suggested that he should get me some eggs so I can brood properly. (He's quite a joker, my sweetheart.) I'm excited when I sleep well a couple of nights in a row.

What's interesting is that I'm not turning to knitting for solace at this time. Instead, I've turned to reading and watching Foyle's War. I'm not sure I could stand to watch House now, though it's one of my favorites. I'm also really enjoying a lot of TED talks.

When I'm not brooding.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry that you're not knitting. When my world fell apart last August, I too was surprised that I couldn't bring myself to knit for solace. Turns out I like to knit for enjoyment, not solace. Knitting is my "happy place" and now I enjoy it all the more.
Take your time...brood...your knitting will wait for you and embrace you, when you are ready, like a long, lost, comfortable friend!

March 26, 2009 11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now you've gone and done it! I've spent the past hour on TED!

March 26, 2009 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home