Tuesday, October 14, 2008

No Knitting Content - Avoid if You Don't Like Political Statements

I voted for John McCain in the Republican primary. Not because he was a "maverick," but because even though he caved in the end he stood up and said that torture is wrong and had good reasons why America's participating in it is a bad idea. I could respect him.

Now, it has been explained to me that I'm just jealous of Sarah Palin.

You know, I think there's something to that. Consider the following:



She started out knowing what she was talking about. But as soon as she was asked something outside her talking points, he had no personal knowledge and so she had no choice but to rely on her beauty-contestant training.



There have got to be a bare minimum of a dozen better-prepared Republican women John McCain could have chosen to be his running-mate. You know what? I personally don't like Ann Coulter - but hands-down, she would've been a much, much better-prepared choice.

A choice I could have at least respected.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home