Thursday, October 02, 2008

The Almost Final Thank You

At the end of the Secret Pal swap, you're supposed to say who your secret pal was.

My Pal did everything right - right down to including a card in the last package with her blog address and her name. Which I promptly misplaced.

I also sent an email a couple of days ago to the address that she's probably not checking any more in which I pointed out that I am a complete idiot.

So, here is my thank you to my still no-thanks-to-me secret Secret Pal.

Oh, sometimes I just hate being me.



Isn't that a beautiful package? I think it's beautiful! That picture shows a pair of Regia Silk in color 0184, some beautiful Lana Grossa Meilenweit bosco in 3513, some scrumptious Hill Country Yarns Instant Gratification sock yarn (100% superwash merino) in a colorway called cowboy, and finally 3.4 ounces of Freckle Face Fibers 100% blue faced Leicester in a colorway called caravan. This just might get me to learn to spin - with the boring plain wool I got with my spindle first and then this. It's really lovely.

Secret Pal 13 signups start October 15. I was a horrible pal this time around. I think I'll sit the next one out, since I'd have to keep up with it during the holidays, which I don't do well to begin with. I'll be following along, though!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

what are you talking about? you were a wonderful pal!

October 18, 2008 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home