Saturday, July 26, 2008

SP Question of the Week #6 & 7

Yes, I missed one...

What is your favorite type of project to take along on holiday/vacation?


Socks. I wouldn't so much say it's my favorite project as the project I pick when I can't decide what to do or want to be able to do without having to learn something new. It's more complicated than a scarf, smaller than a scarf, more portable than a scarf, but about the equivalent of a scarf for me.


What is(are) your favorite place(s) to knit?


In restaurants and at conferences and meetings. I don't knit at work work meetings very often, but occasionally I'll either be very ... agitated ... and since everybody knows knitting calms me down, I'll knit through a meeting once in a while. But it's rare to find me without knitting at any other meeting! If I had a TV, I'd knit while watching all the time.

I don't knit in bed as often as I used to due to recent abdominal issues. I'm not sure my sweetheart has reason to find this an improvement.

What supplies (besides yarn & needles) make the setting perfect for knitting?


Someplace comfortable to sit and either a presentation or conversation.

Coming soon: a picture of why I just ripped back and re-knit a sock in a yarn that I don't particularly like.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home