Friday, July 04, 2008

SP Question of the Week #4

1) What yarn (that you don’t have/haven’t used) would make your stash “complete”?

I have no bulky yarn. Occasionally I think I might like to make a scarf out of a bulky yarn, but I don't have any. And by the time I go shopping, I forget that I wanted bulky yarn, so I never get around to picking some up.

I'd also like to try out Louet Gems one day. And I'd like to maybe knit up a scarf in a skein of Manos del Uruguay. But I've got stuff in my stash that will keep me happy when I start thinking those might be nice. My lack of anything bulky leaves me ... kicking myself for never thinking of buying any bulky wool.

2) What yarn do you never want to be without?

Sock yarn. Superwash wool. At the moment it feels like I have too many multi-colored skeins and not enough single-color skeins. I knit socks and fingerless gloves for quick projects I can use to play with stitch patterns. Socks keep me out of trouble.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home