Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thank You Secret Pal!

I'm showing this package in two parts. First the fun stuff:

That's a Japanese box for small stuff, a notepad and some cute buttons, a very cute postcard, a kitty cat bell, airplane-safe scissors (I could've used those last week!), a pair of charmed needle-holders, a multi-yarn separator, and a reminder to use my bookmooch account! More of that stuff is Japanese than I mentioned - and she told me where I could get more! Oh, that's tempting.

But there was more in the box. There were to balls of Bernat Matrix in a nice silver/black combination. And a well-filled-out bag. A Sephora bag? That's a very luxurious bag, about the right size to hold a sock project. So I peeked inside and was surprised to find a pair of balls of Patons Kroy! And what a nice color combination!



What a great package! Thank you Secret Pal!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry it has taken me so long to comment! Crazy week! I guess I am preaching to the choir. hehehe

I'm glad you liked everything! I can't wait to see what you make with it!! There will be more to come in a few weeks, most likely after the 15th (payday).

HUGS!
SP

July 03, 2008 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home