Friday, May 23, 2008

Humor Dissected

I saw this quiz on a blog last night. I was browsing through my back-log of unread favorite blogs, so I have no idea which one I found it on, or I'd give credit/blame where it's due. Feel free to go through my blogroll to the right and fail to find it yourself. There's plenty of really interesting stuff in there. Or at least I think so.

Your Score: the Comic


(42% dark, 38% spontaneous, 47% vulgar)

your humor style:
VULGAR | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Yours is the most versatile and also the most popular kind of humor. You'll crack a joke about just about anything, but you're not mean-spirited or intimidating, so you can get away with it--even when, for example, you bust on Mexicans.

You appreciate a good dirty joke as much as next person, but, over all, you've got a brainier approach to humor than most. Now just go out there and write up a routine; it's likely you'd be good at it.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Dave Chappelle - Rodney Dangerfield

The 3-Variable Funny Test!
- it rules -

Link: The 3 Variable Funny Test written by jason_bateman on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test


(edited to clean it up a little. I couldn't get it to fit in the area provided, though.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home