Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

Neil Gaiman is wonderful with words, and I'd like to share his New Year's wish with you, since I couldn't possibly say it half as well myself.

http://journal.neilgaiman.com/2007/12/as-i-was-saying.html

I found an old photo of my sweater. I've just cast off the collar and need to cast on the button bands. I might actually wear this thing this winter. Woo-Hoo!

I am in awe of The Harlot's argyle socks. I have no intention of doing that this year. Argyles don't interest me. But...boy is that neat.

And if you have any idea who my Secret Santa was, please pass on this blog post. Thank you. Thank you very, very much. I purchased two things that I would not have without that gift card. The first, which cost much less than the amount on the card, was this wonderful collection: The Roald Dahl Omnibus. Then I used the last of the card along with plenty of my own money to buy this: The Absolute Sandman Volume 2. Did I mention that I'm a Neil Gaiman fan? I don't have Volume 1 yet. I'm unlikely to wait to get it as a gift.

Have a wonderful 2008.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home