Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Ravelry Commentary

Well, that was amazing. I posted my first project on Ravelry - probably my oldest UFO (UnFinished knitting Object) and discovered that I don't seem to have a picture of it here. How odd. I won't bother putting it here just yet - when Ravelry comes out of beta everybody will be able to visit, so I'll post to it then, so you can see it in all its unfinished glory.

I find Raverly incredibly easy to use. When I showed my sweetheart the user interface and said how easy it was to put a photo in and how I want to know what technology they're using, he said (approximately), "Looks like ajax. Think of the security implications." That's true - it's difficult to do well the kind of thing they're doing at Ravelry. I am really impressed at how user-friendly it is.

If you haven't signed up yet, go check it out!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home