Sunday, October 07, 2007

Flashed Stash and Ravelry

My Ravelry ID is... procrastinatus.

They didn't give me enough characters to be whiningprocrastinator, so I had to pick just one of my two biggest character flaws to flaunt.

Of course, the second group I joined was...procrasti-knitters.

And here I inflict upon you my solution to flashing my stash.

There has been this whole ... discussion (not necessarily always a pleasant discussion, I'm gathering) ... about Secret Pal hostesses who do or don't run contests. This is my third Secret Pal exchange, and the first time I've had a hostess who runs contests.

I participate in the contests because I realize that the point of said contests is to give your pal some information about you.

I'm not sure I like this contest at all.

The instruction for the contest was very simple - too simple. "Flash your stash." What, the whole thing? WHY would I want to give my pal the impression that I have enough yarn? ???

In any event, I ended up not quite including the entire stash, but I got most of it here. I used this as an opportunity to re-organize with the goal of finding some more room in my storage containers. I did not do a good job.

If you are my pal, please do not get the idea that I have enough yarn.








Ok, that's all folks. I'm going to go upload my photos for my next post now.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger MelissaKnits said...

That's it? I should post my stash on ravelry, just to see the crash...

October 07, 2007 9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's no way you have enough yarn. Don't worry, you haven't altered my intentions to send you MORE YARN!!

Your Secret Pal

October 07, 2007 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home