Sunday, September 30, 2007

Finally, An Overdue Thank You

I've been keeping the contents of my package secret from the blogosphere. This was the perfect package.

Here is the beautiful bracelet that my Secret Pal made for me.



I don't generally wear jewelry. But this was special from the moment I laid eyes on it. I've worn it and gotten some much-deserved compliments on it.

I photographed it on my Red Scarf Project scarf. I thought red would make a nice contrast for the blue. Not that red ever comes out right in photos. And not that I'm any good at taking photos. That's a pretty poor photo of a very, very nice bracelet.

This is the rest of the yummy package my pal sent me.



Notice that she sent me enough yarn to make a pair of socks. She's done. She has already sent me my heart's desire. A little goody for my tummy, a beautiful surprise that I wouldn't have known I'd even like if she'd asked me in advance, and enough yarn for a pair of socks in a color I really like.

Thank you, Pal!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it that you love it! I've been out of town and I'm just now catching up on your blog. I'm so happy that you're pleased.

With a big hug,
Your Secret Pal

October 07, 2007 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home