Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Bit of Entertainment

So I'm not a jelly donut. Apparently, I'm close.

You Are a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich

You life your life in a free form, artistic style.
You are incredibly creative and at times, quite messy.
Deep down, you are a kid at heart. And you aren't afraid to express it.

Your best friend: The Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Your mortal enemy: The Club Sandwich


-------------------------------------------------


I have been wishing I could see a specific demonstration on-line. And a friend sent it to me today!

Watch the video at this location and count the number of times the white team passes the ball.

Go on. Then come back here.

Now, go watch the same video, but watch it as though you were watching a movie.

Then, if you're intrigued, you might enjoy reading the New York Times article on a similar topic (it references this video).

-------------------------------------------------


I am not quite sure I believe this guy's parents had even MET yet in 1973. Just sayin'!

-------------------------------------------------


A little off-beat humor for you. I just love this kind of silly thing.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home