Saturday, July 14, 2007

Long Overdue

[In which I finally show pictures of projects finished a while ago.]

Do you recall I gushed over Dave's garterlac dishcloth? Well, here's the picture, along with the coffee-cup sleeve I knit out of the leftover yarn. I guess I'm beginning to get along a little bit better with cotton. I've stopped expecting it to behave like wool, anyhow.

I also knit a pair of socks quite a while ago that I was pretending I was going to publish someplace. Don't be silly. I couldn't come up with a catchy name. They're fraternal and syncopated.


If ten people actually tell me in my comments that they're even remotely curious about the syncopated pattern, I'll post a chart of the pattern in a future post, ok? (If there are ten people who still read my blog, especially after I recently missed a whole month between posts, I'll be shocked!)

3 Comments:

Blogger becky c. said...

Hello there! I've been knitting soem dishcloths too, but not quite as fancy. Like the socks!

July 14, 2007 5:26 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Very nice, and what a great colorway!

July 15, 2007 12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! Your owl post arrived. Unfortunately, I got the blog post loaded before I had a chance to write you. Am traveling and without your email. Thanks again!!!

July 19, 2007 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home