Sunday, May 06, 2007

It's true, I have no pictures

Sorry!

I'm in a flurry.

But I finally bought yarn for my swaps. Actually, I bought yarn for one of my swaps already, and when it came it was all wrong. So I went and found something else.

I also made an Argosy in the past week. I used size 10 needles and mohair yarn and it's lovely. When I put up pictures, you'll be amazed. It's shockingly lovely (and considerably less than 26 repeats!). It went really quickly.

And the kipper bags are on Clearance. I got a set. They're wonderful. Go get one before they're all gone. I'm serious!

I'm in a quandary. What to do on May 30? I have to choose between the Harlot and Weird Al. Weird Al will be within twenty minutes of my house and I am completely likely to run into lots of friends at the concert. The Harlot will be at WEBS and it's an hour and a half from my house and I have to go to work the next day. But it looks like that's the closest she's going to come for some time, since I missed her the last time she came through here. I know I'm going to end up going to Weird Al. But it bugs me to miss Harlot. Grrr.

I've actually re-scheduled another appointment I had on that evening, or I wouldn't have been able to choose between the two, so I suppose I should be happy for that much choice!

Whine whine whine, complain complain complain.

"I can't complain, but I do anyway." -me

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger becky c. said...

Looking forward to the pictures!

May 07, 2007 8:30 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 12, 2007 1:19 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Sorry...blogger printed something it shouldn't have......all my typing errors...!!!
Anywayyy you have to go and see The Harlot, and then tell Catherine if she is really as funny/entertaining/good as she seems !!!
My sock pal this time lives in............Connecticut...and nooo its not you!!

May 12, 2007 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home