Thursday, March 08, 2007

I promised you a picture

After deciding that absolutely under no circumstances would I ever want a pair of fingerless gloves, I concluded I just couldn't live without them and made these. I designed them myself, and the hardest part of them was that I couldn't knit them both at the same time. Well, I could have, but I didn't realize that when I started, so I didn't.

They're mirror images of each other - one pattern is a right-twist cable and the other is a left-twist cable. And the yarn was a hand-dyed camel (no, I don't know if it's the one-hump or two kind) blend clearance item off ebay from the Motomo gallery.

These are lovely and now I can keep them at work where I need them, because I don't have to remember to bring them home so I can photograph them!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

The gloves are lovely!

March 14, 2007 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home