Thursday, March 15, 2007

I did it!

Bwa ha ha ha HA!

I have succeeded in putting my blogroll on my sidebar.

You see, I'm a computer programmer. And after spending my whole day programming, I find I don't spend much time learning non-job-oriented technical stuff anymore. I blamed it on not having enough time until a co-worker re-kindled my love of knitting last year and I've miraculously found plenty of time to knit. Obviously this has nothing to do with time and everything to do with really not being interested enough.

Don't know what I'm talking about? Go check out Bloglines. I use it to keep track of when the blogs I read have been updated. This is really important to me, since I had taken to creating favorites shortcuts for all the blogs I wanted to read, and then I'd go through the list whenever I had a chance to catch up on my blogs. Well...that didn't work. A couple of my favorite bloggers disappeared for months at a time. I started to be unhappy with people when they didn't blog every day, even though I never do and can't imagine that I ever will. I'd get lost in blogs that did update every day but posted so much information that I couldn't keep up.

Yep. My spoilee from Secret Pal 9 turned me onto this. Viral Marketing Works.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome! That's why I'm reading you today...I've got you on my bloglines! Enjoy!

March 16, 2007 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home