Saturday, January 13, 2007

Socks.

This is what I made from the Regia Bamboo that my SP8 gave me.




And this is what I'm making with the Artyarns Ultramerino my SP9 gave me. Every so often, I end up with a blurry photo, and I'm sorry that this is one of them. This is the "Child's Fancy Sock" from Nancy Bush's Knitting Vintage Socks.




This yarn is just absolutely lovely to knit with.
I don't quite know how I'm going to deal with knitting ordinary sock yarn again. This is just such a wonderful yarn in my hands!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like the sock yarn. I did not get any for myself...yet!

SP9

January 16, 2007 1:58 PM  
Blogger *jeanne* said...

We all find our various means to unwind, don't we? Knitting sounds wonderful! I like your sock photos.

January 28, 2007 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home