Sunday, November 05, 2006

Not gonna happen

pomatomus in Regia bamboo

This is the last time anyone will see this here. I love the yarn. I love the pattern. The two are not getting along together for me.

Actually, it's possible that I may never do a Pomatomus. That's a lot of knitting through the back loop and I really don't enjoy that so much. I usually put up with it long enough to do the cuff and then move on to something more comfortable.

Meanwhile, I've actually blocked something and given it away. I couldn't give it away without blocking it, and I couldn't block it with pins.

clapotis on blocking wires

The yarn was a lovely silk from the Motomo gallery bought on eBay and the pattern was the classic Clapotis modified to be a scarf size. I ended up purchasing the blocking wires from KnitPicks and couldn't be happier with the results.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm I think I see what you mean about the sock, tho' it doesn't look so bad on here..... I like the look of the yarn.
Keep an eye on Catherine for me? I'm not sure if she tells me how she really is.....andddddddd don't tell her I asked...lol
Anne...in the uk

November 12, 2006 6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home