Sunday, September 03, 2006

Baby Hat

I have knit my first every baby hat. This is for that Save the Children charity knitting project I mentioned last time.



I am most of the way up the sleeves on the black cardigan and will not finish it before leaving for England tomorrow.

We had the tail end of the hurricane yesterday and it blew over one of my vertigro units. We stood it back up; it blew over again; we left it down over night and picked it up this morning after the winds were finished. My buddy the little garden spider was not happy with all the moving around of his habitat, but he's still there. I was impressed.

I seem to have misplaced my shorter size 1 circular. I have two - one is 150cm and the other is 100cm. I need the 150cm needle when doing heels, but otherwise it's just too long. I finished my black lace socks and can't figure out what I did with the needles and leftover yarn.

I just finished two good books: Quoth the Raven by Jane Haddam and Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman. Two very different novels. I enjoyed them both.

Ok, off to England.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home