Monday, August 21, 2006

What was I doing a few days ago

Since I took these photos, I've finished my most complicated socks ever. These are the same socks I told you I had turned the heel on at the end of July. All the pictures I've taken of them since then have been fuzzy. I'll post something when I have a nice photo of them.


Meanwhile, I've been making progress on my sweater. This is the first time I've knit myself a sweater. I'm using the Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns by Ann Budd, and I'm re-using the yarn from my aborted attempt at a skirt. So far, so good. In the photo you see here, I've finished the back and am part-way up one side of the front. In reality, I've finished one front panel and have just decreased the armhole of the second. It looks like this might actually work.

I have joined a baby-hat project at work. When it comes to chilren's charities, I usually prefer Plan/Childreach to Save the Children. However, Save the Children is doing a baby cap knitting project, and a bunch of us at work are participating.



In gardening news, I've been harvesting between two and three pounds of beans every two to three days. Mmmmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home