Sunday, May 21, 2006

This is an experiment

Which could fail miserably. I am trying to see if I'm clever enough to cut and paste a quiz. I don't know if this tickled my funny bone because life's just morbid right now, or because we've got friends who are Edward Gorey fans, or what. It just struck me when I saw it and I thought, "hey, I should be able to put this on my blog. I'm not an idiot and the blogging software is pretty easy to use." Let's see what happens now...







What horrible Edward Gorey Death will you die?




You will sink in a mire. You like to think you're normal, but deep down you really just want to strip off your clothes and roll around in chicken fat.
Take this quiz!









Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



Hmm. That wasn't too bad. Now let's see how it looks when I hit "publish post."

Have fun everybody...

2 Comments:

Blogger stacyo said...

Hi there --
Did you get your SP8 match? You're the only one I didn't hear back from and I just want to make sure the email didn't get lost in the shuffle. Please let me know at ohstacyo@yahoo.com. thanks!

May 23, 2006 1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

July 22, 2006 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home