Friday, April 21, 2006

You haven't been ignored...


...until you've been actively ignored by a wild cat.

That is a bobcat giving himself (or herself) a leisurely bath in my back yard.

I think this is the same animal I found hunting in my yard one night a few weeks ago. I was as impressed by how actively he ignored me that night, and I was equally impressed by how actively he ignored me for twenty minutes on Sunday morning.

A bird eventually started hollering at him and he sauntered off.

And now that I have batteries for my camera again, I have to post more often.

I've started another pair of socks. These are for me. They're pink and blue and purple Sockotta.

I also have to decide if I'm going to frog the dark blue wool socks I started as a "mindless" knitting project, or if I'm going to 'fix' them again by dropping a couple knit stitches and re-knitting them as purl stitches. I just don't like the way the pattern is coming out.

And I did finish the black Koigu socks. I'll post a photo of my three Koigu socks together in an upcoming post.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

Wow, that cat looks huge!!

April 26, 2006 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home