Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Let's do this right this time

I really want to thank the people who commented on my last post. I've suffered a couple angst attacks that my sockpal won't like the colors, or the pattern I came up with will be too bland for her, and the comments really help, since I can assure myself that there are people who like my work. Thank you bfmomma, alison, knittyref, Melanie and CarryFairie from the bottom of my heart!

Now I have to especially thank Melanie for asking me about the yarn. That question made me go looking for the label to the yarn, since I was planning to send it with the socks. Melanie, this post is for you!

Yarn: Koigu KPPPM color P133 lot 80
Needles: Addi Turbo 2.5mm (US 1) 150cm (80")
Method: Two socks on one circular, cuff-down, eye-of-partridge heel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home